Neel-Schaffer/True North specializes in the recovery of communities after a disaster resulting from weather events. This company is currently recruiting in these areas for Debris Removal Monitors.
Position Description: Debris Removal Monitors
Employees in this position are the on-site monitor for collection of debris. Principal duties will be to ensure that loads are properly collected and documented from the public right-of-way.
Candidates should meet these qualifications:
1. Possess a valid driver's license
2. Pass a drug screening and background check
3. Have a dependable vehicle with valid insurance
4. Capable of working up to 12-14 hours/7 days a week
5. Climb staircases or ladders at least 10 feet
6. Possess a cellular phone with a car charger
7. Social Security Card
8. Birth Certificate or Passport
These items must be present to apply.
For more information contact Rick at (803) 450-4770
Hampton County is providing this information as a courtesy to our citizens. This is not a part of Hampton County Government employment. We do not endorse or sponsor this opportunity.