When can I get a refund of my bond money?
When a case has been disposed of & ended either by plea, dismissal, etc. the money can be refunded to the original payee with proper I.D.

Show All Answers

1. What are the filing fees in the ROD Office (Deeds, Mortgages, Assignments, Satisfactions, Releases, etc.)?
2. What is the turn-around time on original filed documents in the ROD office?
3. When will my Common Pleas case (Jury) be on a roster?
4. Does your office require motion slips for Common Pleas cases?
5. Can I get a record check (criminal, civil or other)?
6. When can I get a refund of my bond money?
7. Where do I pay a speeding ticket?
8. Can I pay my child support with a credit card or personal check? Where can I send my child support payments?
9. Can you tell me if a child support payment was made on my account?
10. Do I have to serve on jury duty?